What is Transcendental Meditation?
Meditation to Reduce Stress and Cure Stress
Bob Roth’s Tip for a Healthy Life
Why we like Transcendental Meditation
- Bob Roth and team are incredible to work with, providing 2-4 day trainings on the technique of TM and the benefits.
- Having someone as knowledgeable as Bob Roth, who has taught TM for over 40 years, teach the method and benefits of TM, simplifies the process and takes the intimidation process out of meditating. Because meditation benefits all areas of your life, it it worth investing in a qualified instructor to jumpstart the practice.
- Bob Roth is CEO of the David Lynch Foundation, which donates TM instruction to veterans across the country to overcome PTSD.
- Bob Roth and team provide ongoing support for your TM practice, answering questions and providing follow up refresher sessions to encourage the continuation of the practice.
- I recently watched a video of Jerry Seinfeld explaining how he used his lunchtime while filming “Seinfeld” TV show for many years to do TM. He attributes his creativity and endurance during that time, to doing TM twice a day. Hearing this may be motivation to practice TM, as a possible gateway to the ultimate in inner creativity.
Bob Roth’s latest book
Insight Timer app
Why we love it:
- Set the Insight Timer for 18 minutes, the recommended TM meditation time.
- Set a chime to begin and end your meditation
- Five second count down to begin and cool down at end.
transcendental meditation leader, teacher, author
Bob Roth is one of the most experienced and sought-after meditation teachers in America. Over the past 40 years, Bob has taught Transcendental Meditation to many thousands of people, including Oprah, Russell Brand, Jim Carrey, Jerry Seinfeld, Ray Dalio and other notables. He is the author of Transcendental Meditation, which has been translated into 20 languages. Bob is currently CEO of the David Lynch Foundation, which brought meditation to over 500,000 inner-city youth in underserved schools in 35 countries. Bob directs the Center for Leadership Performance, another nonprofit, to bring meditation to Fortune 100 companies, government organizations, and nonprofit charities. Bob is the host of the SiriusXM radio show, “Success Without Stress.”