Cultivate an abundant money mindset using lessons from the four seasons.
Video summary below, Danielle Howard, Certified financial planner, produced by the Healthy Life Project
1. Plant | Spring
- Plant seeds that will serve you well over time.
- Plant a mindset of abundance, giving and sharing.
- Plant a mindset of bringing money into your life with integrity, competency and care.
2. Cultivate | Summer
- What financial tools are you using?
- What tools do you have for retirement, such as Roth IRAs or traditional IRAs?
- What kind of businesses are you growing?
- How are you using other resources in your life?
- How resourceful are you, and how does that play out financially?
- Are you creative?
- Are you cultivating community relationships?
- How are you enjoying your resources?
- How do you decide how much you will spend and how to spend it?
- How do your spending choices align with your values?
3. Harvest | Fall
- What’s enough house?
- What’s enough car?
- What’s enough vacation?
- Are there things you need to let go of in your financial life?
- Is there a belief or thought system to you need to get rid of?
4. Prepare | Winter
- Examine areas of your life where you’d like to learn something new
- Prepare for the next generation
- Take a look at an estate plan
Certified financial planner
Danielle Howard is a Certified Financial Planner®, author, speaker and personal finance thought leader. Her 24 years of client and financial experience has led her to become a catalyst for change. With a whole-life perspective on money mindsets and financial decisions, she guides people on the journey to financial wellness.